Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

marshmallows

 Hi and welcome back to my blog here is my marshmallow poem about the senses

     on the outside you look like

        .a fluffy pillow                                                            you smell like:                                                                                                                                       .heavenly goodness

      .some still jelly                                                             .a sugar cube

      .a powdery cloud                                                          .amazing just amazing

      you sound like:                                 you taste like:

     .really squishy                                                                   .sugary sweetness

     .crackly fire                                                                        .sticky like slime

     .soft pillow                                                                        .outside crackly

    you feel like:

    .

    .a powdery cloud

    .a dessert



Do you like marshmallows?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ave I like your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Ava,
    I really loved your blog this week. It was really good.
    Maybe next time you could talk a little bit more about your poem.
    Good Job!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post