Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Ice Cream


Last night I got a little job, it was making new ice cream flavours! The first day at work wasn't that good because I got splattered with the ice cream I was making, it went everywhere even in my hair! I got splattered because I forgot to put the lid on the blender, whoops. The boss came in shouting a lot of rude words at me and I felt like the biggest loser in the world.

Now I need to impress my boss so I've created a new flavour called Chocoberry Swirl which is chocolate and strawberry icecream mixed together. When I presented it my boss was really impressed so he put me out on the street so people could sample my new ice cream. This is what I shouted... "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM ICE CREAM FOR FREE!"

Whoever sampled it said "this is worth a million dollars!" So now I've got a big line in front of me.
"I'll give you a whole cone of it if you give me ten dollars?" I said. In the end I did make about a million dollars and my boss was super impressed and paid me all the money I made. Most of it I gave away to KidsCan but I did buy a lot of chocolate for myself.

I hope you enjoyed my story about inventing a new ice cream flavour. What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

19 comments:

  1. Great writing Ava. I like the way you add your feelings in to the story. Your chocoberry flavour sounds delicious. My favourite flavour is boysenberry.
    Mrs Roach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Roach
      I've never tried boysenberry.
      What have you been up to in the lockdown?
      From Ava

      Delete
  2. Awesome Ava, Chocoberry swirl sounds so good. I think I would really like it - I like chocolate and I like berry - a match made in heaven - but I don't know that I would pay $10 for an ice-cream!

    My favourite ice-cream is boysenberry - same as Mrs Roach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least the people in the story would pay me $10!They really really liked it!
      From Ava

      Delete
  3. Hi Ava my favourite icecream favour is cookies and cream. My dad just brought us boysenbery He got the wrong favour. from Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh whats up with people and boysenberry!Boysenberry Ice cream is Mrs Roach's and Mrs Earl's favorite Ice cream flavor.
      Your friend Ava.

      Delete
    2. I know Boysenberry is popular. How our your hoildays going Ava. Your best Friend Zoe.

      Delete
    3. My holiday is going quite well how about yours?

      Delete
  4. Hi Ava, it's Connor here again. I really enjoyed your story about the Ice-cream. That Chocoberry swirl flavour sounds delicious. I would love to try it if it was actually made. My favourite flavour Ice-cream is Goody-goody gumdrops! Your story really made my mouth water. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you can make it all you have to do is mix chocolate and strawberry Ice cream together and "tada" you're done! I also love Goodie goodie gumdrops Ice cream!

      Delete
  5. Hi ava I love your writing. and my favorite ice cream is chocolate. From
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really that's one of my favorites also!
      Hows your holiday going?

      Delete
  6. I love your story Ava. My favourite ice cream is caramel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried it unless its that one at mcdonalds?

      Delete
  7. Hi Ava I like your story about inventing a new ice cream flavour. My favourite is raspberry and mango. From Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried mango and rasberry how does it taste?

      Delete
  8. Hi Ava. My favourite ice cream is Mint chocolate chip. from Mila.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ava you did a Really good job on your story mmmmmmm Chocoberry sounds soooo good. My favorite ice cream flavour would be Rainbow i'm not sure if you have tryed it but anyway it's really good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post