Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Lockdown


On the first day of the lockdown we were bored! So we decided to get crafty and we opened up the cupboard to get some art supplies. First we got two boxes for me and my brother Leo. We focused on the floor and walls, we put different paper on the floor and walls. Next we made a doorway. After we made little posters to decorate the walls. While I got two more for me and two more for Leo, then we started all again. Once we were done (which took two days) we got to finally play with it!





What have you been up to in the lockdown?

8 comments:

  1. Wow Ava, you and Leo have put a lot of effort into your little houses. How have you used them for playing?
    You asked me what I am doing; number one is reading everyone's great writing on their blog posts, getting ready for online school, walking, reading and talking with my big kids on line. Very busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Mum is talking to big kids online a lot.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ava
    Firstly cute pic!
    What a great idea to beat the boredom. I am sure you are getting lots of fun out of your houses. I love the way you added your own personal touches by decorating it.
    Do you have any other arts and crafts on the go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet but I will have more soon!

      Delete
  3. Wow Ava so cool, go see my story I miss you so much. your friend Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ava, Connor here. Great job on the small cardboard box houses! That is a great idea for something to do if you are bored. They look really awesome! I have been talking to my friends on google meet a lot throughout the lock-down. I have also been taking my dog for a walk. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post