Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

RE Gospel T4 W4

 Kia ora and welcome back to my blog today I will tell you about the gospel and my create for the gospel. This week the gospel it's about a poor widow putting just a few pennies in the donation box and other people putting in a lot of money. Then Jesus said " the women put in more than all the others everyone else gave what they didn't need but she is very poor and put in all she had so now she don't have a cent to live on". So the gospel is about giving from the heart not the pocket. We all had a choice of what we could do an I chose to do a animation with Ainsley showing what the gospel is. 

Here it is:


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ava,
    I really liked looking on your blog this week. I like how at the end you wrote about the lesson or the story and I also liked how you wrote a lot about your work and what you have learnt. If you wanted to you could make a lot of slides and on each slide move you characters i little bit so when you hold down the arow key it will look like its moving. Maybe next time you could add a question at the end, but other than that you blog post this week was very good!
    Keep up the awesome work!
    Ari

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post